Thursday 16 April 2009

Pete Harrison

Pete Harrison is a freelance designer working in London, he creative identity is know as 'Aeiko' and has appeared in computer arts magazine a few times,s featuring tutorials. (this is where I found out about him). His clients include; Peugoet, Intel, D&G and Deviant art to name but a few.



I find his work, a source of influence and inspiration, not just visually but technically as well. The use of busy composition's and new age type, brings a look and feel that is very distinctive to his work.

His web Site can be found here


















Since he made his first appearance in CM magazine, I have noticed his influence reaching poster and flyer design, promoting night clubs and DJ's

He has influenced some of my recent work, when I was asked to create some promo artwork for a Drum and Bass DJ called 'Raw Deal'

I have taken small elements of what I have seen in Pete's work and the techniques I have learnt by doing his tutorial and created this.


No comments: