Tuesday 24 February 2009

Photoshop Lighting Effects

Pete Harrison

I recently came across a tutorial from an artist who I had already heard of and admired called Pete Harrison. The tutorial apparently appeared in Digital Art Magazine but I found it HERE on there webpage.

The end result of the tutorial was this.



















So I searched out some stock photography from Deviant art and began following the general idea of the process evolved, still interoperating in my own ideas and techniques I already learnt.

Before



















After



















To See larger Click HERE


I am going to continue with other such tutorials as I believe I am gaining valuable skills that I might one day use in my own work. I the case of this one it ended up on a poster.


















To see larger Click HERE

1 comment:

Adam Greenwood said...

I really like the design style you use on your poster work for Eskimo smile. Very professional looking designs. Be great to see the look of these designs being transferred to a moving image piece.